Sunday 14 November 2010

Smoking Campaigns


This image creates a socking reaction. This is what i would
like to create with my images.The use of the colour red here really
stands out in the text. As i am using text in one of myfinal images
of the sequence i think the writing could be in red, to make it look more serious.


This image is in black and white, how i want mine to be.
This has a very serious visual image with it rather than the message itself.
I dont want to create something to graphicbut the use of the smoke is very creative.


This one really created a sad emotion for me.
It created a big impact on me. This iswhat i want
to create with mine. But with a more fashion awearness to it.


I really admire this campaign.They have applied womens fashion to
lung cancer. This is what i would like to do, create an image using fashion
and styling with a strong serious message about how smoking effects the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment