Sunday 14 November 2010

My Concept

After researching and getting ideas from images and photographers i have decided for my concept i want my images to be in the style of a campaign. I want my photos to tell a strong message on the importance of Smoking and the effects it has on the heart. After looking at the images from the British Heart Foundation, they really caught my eye and i was more drawn to them than any others. They made me think about my health and the way i feel. So i would like to send this message across in my images. My target audience being teenagers. Using my two models i want their strong friendship to be apart of my concept. Using emotion and the image of a heart to show their relationship between eachother. So even though its not your typical boy and girl love relationship its a strong friendship bound together by the heart. My images will tell the story of these two young friends who at first are happy, together and enjoying life BUT they SMOKE. Unfotuantly one of the young girls develops a heart condition and passes away. My next images will be of the girl who lost her best friend, this is where i will bring in my woodland scene and the image of a heart. This heart will represent her best friend who passed. This is a very strong message and is more of a campaign to show the devestating effects of smoking. Ive been thinking of adding text to one of my final images. Outlining the message.

"Dont kill a friendship with smoking"

No comments:

Post a Comment