Sunday 14 November 2010

About My Images

The first shoot i did with both Hannah and Jade went well, i feel i captured the innocence of the girls and the ignorence of smoking. It was quite a natural yet editorial shoot, i didnt plan for any of the objects to be there, so when they were it was a really great suprise, i thought i could take this two ways, Editorial or Commercial. My night shoot at the Castle didnt go as well as i had planned, we broke the generator and it was -5, so the models in playsuits we not happy models. The light wasnt that brilliant at all and i just wansnt happy with the outcome. I was happy with the close ups of the models, which one of them will feature as the second photo in the series. I was really pleased with the photoshoot with Jade on her own in the woods by the river. The light was fab, and everything turned out better than i thought. I toned down her makeup and hair from the first shoot as i feel we tried to hard and didnt stick to what i had planned to do in the first place with the make up and hair. Both me and jade where really happy and i feel the images send across the message i want really wanted. Anyways, i will upload NOT all of my images becuase some i just really dont think work, but i learned from it and turned it around. I will upload images from each shoot in order, some you will think look pathetic and some you may like, These are NOT edited and i will edit them before mounting and uploading.

No comments:

Post a Comment