Friday 12 November 2010

Inspiration

I love the idea of all these images. I just wanted to get a selection of images that i could look at and get different ideas from. The idea of posing and scenes. Along with the styling i want are all incorporated in these images. I have come across a couple where the wind has been present. I really love this idea, to me the wind shows freedom and emotion. And possibly this would lead to doing my shoot outdoors with the natural wind rather than a machine. Also thinkin about the setting of my shoot i think the woods, or somewhere with trees mabie. Possibly a castle in the night with lots of lighting would be good, the idea of a castle showing the power of the beholder. Referring back to having a heart diese the power of the illness taking over, or you taking controll of the ilness or problem leading to a heart diese. Anyway just to get a few ideas down before i begin to look at where i am going to set my shoot, poses, styling and concept. All to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment